You can tell a lot about a local surf break by what happens there when no one is looking. I have surfed La Jolla Shores four times in 20 years - had my car broken into twice. Surfed Torrey Pines fives times in the same period. I (foolishly) parked under the bridge once and my car was [...]Read More...
- Day 10 – Held Hostage… What An Abandoned Pair Of Flip Flops Will Tell You About A Surf Beach (Stonesteps)
- Encinitas: “Surfing Madonna” – Bad, “Happy To Sit On Your Face” – Good?
- Today’s Blue Moon Occurs Once In A Blue Moon – Just What Is A Blue Moon? It Isn’t Blue… Plus Bonus – 12 “Moon” Videos
- Opah – what? Oprah? No. Oompah? No. It Is The… Opah.
- June Gloom
- GFL in the Water
- AP, Brittany, Rachael at Neptune
- Stand Up Paddling in Encinitas
- san diego ca fires wildfire oct 22 2007 101 encinitas
- Swamis, Encinitas, California