Our merry band of surfers hit the local Stone Steps surf on a typical early summer day. Music provided by The Derek Trucks Band – “Down in the Flood”, and Ray Barbee – “There’s a Proper Time and Procedure for Every Matter”. Shot June 5 2010 on a Canon HF20. Video Rating: 5 / 5Read More...
- Day 10 – Held Hostage… What An Abandoned Pair Of Flip Flops Will Tell You About A Surf Beach (Stonesteps)
- Encinitas: “Surfing Madonna” – Bad, “Happy To Sit On Your Face” – Good?
- Today’s Blue Moon Occurs Once In A Blue Moon – Just What Is A Blue Moon? It Isn’t Blue… Plus Bonus – 12 “Moon” Videos
- Opah – what? Oprah? No. Oompah? No. It Is The… Opah.
- June Gloom
- GFL in the Water
- AP, Brittany, Rachael at Neptune
- Stand Up Paddling in Encinitas
- san diego ca fires wildfire oct 22 2007 101 encinitas
- Swamis, Encinitas, California